Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN

I don't have pictures yet, but I'm THIS FRANKENGIRL IN FRONT for halloween. :3 My hair is different though, and I don't have that shirt... but it's okay because nobody seems to know that band. Except CHAD O'BRIAN, a childhood friend of mine, had a neat MSI shirt today. <3

I drew puppy kittens. *DORK*


I need to draw something halloween related. >O ....... I'm going Trick or Treating with Kimmie and Rachel for the last time. *sniff* Why am I so old?? I have to get a damn job soon.... or I swear my dad is gonna kick me out... x'3 I need money anyways.

This blog entry is really all over the place, sorry. Guess what's in the production stages right now? SIMS 3! I read Notes from the the presentation. The social consciousness seems interesting, career planning seems pointless, and the likes and dislikes seem limited and largely uninteresting.... but we'll see in 2009.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stop! Dad is so not trying to get rid of you! He really is just encouraging you. I heart you.

11/01/2007 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home