Thursday, November 08, 2007

staff infection

So, it's rumored that a couple kids at my school have staff infections... Mr. Oropollo is going to confront them after school and force them to get checked out, and that if they find it, they're quarantining the school. I don't know if it's true yet.

Overnight, I found a drawing style that I'm comfortable with. I drew armloads of yaoi before drawing anything else, so I have nothing scanned and completed yet. I'll post something new ASAP.

My momma bought me a hoody. *hugs it* I'm happyhappy~<3

Sober by TOOL
I will find a center in you
I will chew it up and leave
TRUST ME

PS. I'm having rediculous mood swings today. I went from sobbing to being cheerful to being suicidally, wall writing pissed. Cory was nice enough to bring me IB Prouffin (never take pills you can spell the name of!!) at school today but I think I REALLY need head pills.

My symbolism-
Checkers=everything
Ana= Nikki
Lolita=Rachel
Hoodylove=Teenage love
Contact sport= the way you can only know if you're in love with physical contact
pink and brown=me
blue and white-my mom
my shirt w/ four colored boxes=my default outfit
stars=wishes
stars on strings=Billy Brown by Mika
many songs=pairings
that panther I draw=torrent
that dog I draw=me
that white wolf thing I draw=Nikki

I;m sure there are more but I forget. :3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home