Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Today I did some stuff.

Today I woke up- I got ready and went to school.
School was long.
I wrote a bad story for the yearbook.
I went home and brought chips and salsa to Monica's house.
My friends and I ate it all.
I came home and talked to Nikki and Tafolla online.
Me and Rachel watched Dane Cook videos.
I was happy that The Mist is going to be a movie.
I spent four hours writing a 1700 word Kingdom Hearts story.
In it, some stuff happens and Demyx is a nut.
All my fanfictions make the characters OCD and gay.
I sent it to Nikki, she was confused by it.
Maybe she liked it but probably not.
I argued with Dawt and said something mean, and apologized.
I still hate Dawt.
I wrote a rejection letter to a freshman.
I did the dishes and considered dieting.
My dog was sleeping on my scale so I ate corned beef hash instead.
Then I wrote this entry. C:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

SMACK! that was a kiss for you

12/05/2007 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home