Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Finally!

I finally finished the picture for my little nieces! Allybug is the yellow pup, Nikki is the white wolf, I'm the brown spotty one and Megan is the husky wolf. <3 There are a lot of things I don't like about this picture, but it took a LONG TIME, so it's alright.


I also finished Creepy!Axel for Nikki today. maybe take pics later. (I ate too much dinner, I'm so fat that I can't even work up the energy for complete sentences)

I hate guessing games. I hate Nikki's crushes. I hate the fact that I HATE everything.

I LOVE Say Anything. 8D

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The wolves rock. You rock. Love you, Shining Starkitty.

12/21/2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Danni said...

That picture is made of awesomes.

:)

1/05/2008 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home