Sunday, December 09, 2007

Unmotivated

Don't you hate those days where you just don't want to do anything? Blech. I have a headache and an inferiority complex, and I'm dreading talking to the Jehovah's Witnesses because I'm cranky and don't know where my bible is. I feel like I should draw or fill out job applications but I can't bring myself to it, so I'm just rocking out loudly to Say Anything and Drop Dead, Gorgeous. XD

I'm full of spite and uselessness. DX Probably, I need to be kicked.

I saw the Golden Compass yesterday~! It was pretty good, but of course the end was unsatisfying, since it's a trilogy. I lvoed the bear. BUT OMG OMG OMG. OMG. The bets part was when I was watching the trailers because they had a preview for an INKHEART MOVIE! I made a big scene over it and my friends told me to stfu. XD Do want.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home