Sunday, November 18, 2007

Frustrated!

I'm frustrated lately because, I'm trying to get a job. (half-heartedly, with my mom pushing me every step of the way, but still trying) The biggest problem is not having the motivation. The second biggest problem is that when I get a job, I know I won't have hardly any time to myself between work and school, so I won't be able to talk to my online peeps much.

Have you ever had to leave a friend's house or come home from a vacation, and the pressure to do something interesting is so great, that you suddenly can't think of ANYTHING to do? That's my problem. I can't think of anything to say to my online friends.

Nikki is coming over on Tuesday though. <3

I talked to the Jehovah's Witnesses today- finally know the one's name, the one who's almost always there. XD; I could never remember! Her name is Devona. Our sessions are longer now, and I actually sit int he car w/ them to talk. They're bringing me their version of the bible next week so mine will read the same as theirs. I'm worried that some day they'll realize I'm not religion material and drop me like a hot potato.

1 Comments:

Blogger James Diggs said...

I just saw some of your Art on Deviant Art and it is REALY GOOD! I’d love to see more of your Doctor Who stuff, I like your take on the characters I saw. As far and not being”religion material”, neither am I and some how I ended up a Pastor- weird.

Peace,

James

11/22/2007 4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home