Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If I've been a bit neurotic

Sorry I've been a bit nervy and neurotic... It was that final desperate clawing I do when I give something up. It was the end of a stage and now I'm in another, but I don't have any definitive goal for it.

What should I be DOING? My urge is to be better than Nikki. I need a boyfriend before she gets one, I need a job YESTERDAY, and I need to learn how to put on eyeliner without taking my eye out. Is that too broad? Should I start with- appearance. Nice clothes, new hair, eyebrow wax? (the latter, as per my mom's suggestion. XD; I was never even self conscious about that before...) Which would help me get a job, which would make me mature enough to know what to do with a boyfriend...

Yes. That's my goal- not looking like a slob. One step at a time. :3

If you wondered what I've been DRAWING, a topic that's far more interesting... GARBAGE. Kingdom Hearts garbage, trying to have enthusiasm for something I'm only vaguely enthusiastic about. I might actually do a bunch more, just to finish something I started for once. It's a challenge to myself. There are Myspace bulletins about how to treat your girlfriend, so I took a bunch of those from lists and I'm doing a picture a day for each one. Here are the ones I've done so far. Some of these suck, some I'm kind of fond of. :3 Most yaoi heavy post you have ever seen. @_@

• stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything. [Axel/Roxas]


• kiss her in front of your friends. [Marly/Vexen]

• DON'T FORCE HER TO DO ANYTHING. [Axel/Roxas]


• stay up all night with her when she's sick. [Luxord/Reno]


• When she bumps into you, bump her back and make her laugh. [Riku/Sora]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home