Wednesday, January 16, 2008

omg sick.

I like, have a cold or something... at first it was just headache and coughing, but today my allergies kicked up and I've been sneezing non-stop. Also, being sick makes my asthma go nuts soooo I've been wheezing a lot.

I went to the doctor today and they gave my a physical while I was there. I had to fill out a questionare about things like whether I wore a seatbelt and I'm a lesbian. So the appointment went basically like, "Check your breasts for lumps once a month, and are you interested in a lesbian support group? Oh, you're wheezing. Are you sure you're not interested in that lesbian support group?"

Man though, the wheezing and sneezing and coughing tore up my throat and strained my neck and chest muscles. Now if I move, or sneeze, or cough, or even breath to heavily, my whole shoulder-y area explodes into pain. And my voice sounds weird. And I have two speeches tomorrow. >O

*gripe*

Also, Nikki is supposed to come over this Thursday and I'm going to cook for her. I'm supposed to spend this weekend at her house, doing community service with her (it's for her class requirements) and she's nervous and doesn't want to do it alone. I need to get better, NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home