Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's the katter with misses?

Drabble poetry dump 8D

Landscapes
Lurid landscapes plague my mind
And haunt my habitual dreaming
Teary eyed blurred lights for nights
And brooding oil tanks scheming
Electrical towers infinitely incline
over hills where windmills whisper
Moonlight cast through windows where
I should have stayed and kissed her.

Every Day
I pray every day is exactly the way
You wish it would turn out to be
I wish every weekend to see you
I wish every day you could see
That I wish every day would go your way
So you’d be more happy with me.

Every Day 2
I want to be the one to say
I love you, every single day
To be there when you fall asleep
And still there when you wake
When you’re lonely, when you love me
And even when you walk away
I want to be the one to say
I love you, every single day.

Should Have
I should have tightly held your hand
And never let it go
I should have kissed your auburn hair
Beside you in the snow
I should have drawn up close to you
And memorized your smell
I should have called you every day
And asked if you were well
I should have loved you fiercely
When you had gone away
I should have held you close to me
So I’d be holding you today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Are you supposed to be that talented this young? Don't even have words to tell you how beautiful that was.

2/12/2008 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home