Monday, July 02, 2007

Daniel Jackson's Diary...

...is the best fanfiction in the world. After Anais took it down, I was so sad... I don't understand why she did it. On the fanclub, just before she took her site down, people said she was under the weather... I hope she's okay. The lady who hosted her webspace seems to thing she's fine, but she doesn't answer my emails. I do NOT give Stargate slash the time of day. I think it's stupid. I still love this fanfic more than any other I've ever read.

Anyways, I think I may be able to find the Diary again, via links form the fanclub. Some people have it saved in their files! I think I found someone and I'm going to email her for it. <3 Randomly... stuff I drew. Recently.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever find a copy? I LOVED that fic! I wish I'd known she was going to take it down- I'd have saved a copy!

8/30/2007 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you finally found a copy? In case you didn't, I have it on my HDD and I'll b glad to send it to you.

felicia1986 at hotmail dot it

11/12/2007 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, did you finally found a copy? In case you didn't, I have it on my HDD and I'll b glad to send it to you.

felicia1986 at hotmail dot it

11/12/2007 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I didn't- I'd love a copy! Thanks!

amartist@bellsouth.net

11/25/2007 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got it saved if anyone wants copies?
Email me @
Xavia@dragonmount.com

1/10/2008 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love a copy of the diary of Daniel Jackson

rjulis@optonline.net

6/17/2009 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home