Thursday, June 07, 2007

End of school.

Today was the last day of school for this year. They don't take roll tomorrow so my friends and I are going to McDonald's. Somehow, though, it doesn't seem like the end.

It feels incomplete and undone and I feel like I've done NOTHING. I have done nothing. I got from day to day with sci-fi shows and food.

Also, I feel like having a crush was a test of me, and I failed it. Waiting for him to contact me is like waiting for the results of a test you KNOW you did terrible on, but you can't help but hope, all the same. But he won't and that'll be the end of it.

Unless he's back next year, in which case I'll be after him again. >:D

Ah, I feel weird. Like I should be happy, or sad, but I just feel like I've eaten to much and it's pissing off some butterflies in my stomach. XD

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Big fat kiss. x.

6/10/2007 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home