Wednesday, January 30, 2008

city on fire

urghk, I feel like blargh today. I'm so eloquent. But yah, I like.... relapsed with the issues I was having awhile back, where I was just depressed all the time. Letting stuff get me down when I have it relatively well off, and things could get so much worse but they're NOT right now. Expecting the impossible and all that.

So I thought I should remind myself that this weekend was AWESOME. I went to Stockton and visited my nieces and nephews, and my and Kelly an Nikki went to see Sweeney Todd in theaters. We were like the only ones in the theater so we talked through the whole thing, but still enjoyed it. Best movie I've ever seen.

It's men devouring men, my dear,
and who are we to deny it in here?
-Little Priest on the Sweeney Todd soundtrack

Anyways, it was one of the best weekends I'd ever had... but I'm worried I won't be able to be that happy again for a long time, or even ever. See, I'm way negative today. I need to chill. x_x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home