Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Polar

For Illustration Friday. Have you ever heard the song I'm the only Gay Eskimo in my Tribe? I think it's by Weird Al. It makes me lol, but I always did feel sorry for the eskimo. XD Anyways, so, this isn't usual style, but it was fun to play with the clipping layers on photoshop for this. And I owe a big thank you to Maytang textures. All the textures except for the snow and the igloo are from there.



Man, I enjoy being a weirdo. OH! HEROES. CAME ON YESTERDAY. It wasn't the best episode, but after that long hiatus, it was like finally breathing out. Mohinder lived. Whew, that made me so happy. BUT POOR ISAAC. <3 I used to lovelovelove him.

My favorite episode is either Parasite or the one where they revealed that Nathan is Claire's father, thusly, Peter is her uncle. I laughed until I cried. Selah, an avid PeterxClaire shipper, just cried. The pairing still hasn't managed to dye out on the internet. Someone on my favorite Heroes Livejournal community says this- "I say if TPTB are going to make them related then someone need to tell Hayen to stop making moon eyes at Milo and vice versa. I know I dont look at any of my uncles like that." I couldn't have put it better myself.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home