Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dogmania!

Lol. I've been drawing puppies. :x I think it's because I've been hanging out with my friend Kimmie too much, and she always draws dogs. Also, I saw All Dogs go to Heaven for the first time in six years or so.

For Illustration Friday;


It's Charlie B Barkin! The magpie is my birdsona, lol. This next picture is a fanart for the anime Ginga Densetsu Weed. It's what he would look like if it was a Disney production.


That's all for now! C:

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger zann said...

Well that is just dead on for Charlie. For a moment I thought it was perhaps mixed media but quite obviously its not... very nice.

Good dogs :D

2/18/2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger Bearuh said...

Yes those are sooooo good!!! You are a great artist!

2/18/2007 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weed is so sweet ! I love the Ginga Series.
And Charlie is very well done !

6/03/2009 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home