Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good morning America

I walked home from Selah's house after waking up there, which is maybe a 40 minute walk... I felt like a dog trying to get back to my master. I was so sweaty and sore and tired when I got home. @_@ But it's worth it to be in my own house.

Despite myself, I had fun. And ate too much. Again. We watched The Cat Returns and fangirled over the baron, which was funny since he's a CAT but he's so cool. Selah is writing a fanfiction in which she explains why he used to be a human, but I'm like, Nyeh he's a cat. I think that if the pairing was to work, the girl would go back to the cat kingdom and become a cat in order to be with him.

I had a dream that me and a bunch of people, a lot that I didn't even know, were hanging out on my lawn shortly after school started. There was some guy that Nikki was flirting with and I felt all protective, like, "Don't you lay a finger on her. >.<" He was one of her friends from school, named Drake. We must have some kind of psychic connection because she had dreamed that she was going out with Drake, even though she doesn't really like him that way.

Bored bored bored. No more typing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog and art, I'll bookmark ya. :) Maybe even start my own blog. Always wanted one.

My roommate and I just watched The Cat Returns a few weeks ago. I'd been eyeing it in borders for almost a year but refused to buy it because it was so overpriced at $25. But I finally cracked and am very happy to have another Miyazaki film. :D It is very cute and don't worry.. we squealed over the Baron too, lmao. :B

5/16/2009 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home