Thursday, August 09, 2007

School's Coming up

Yesterday was the day when I was supposed to go get my schedule. When my mom told me, I pulled a lovely "OH REALLY? I AM SO IGNORANT!" although Monica dropped by earlier to tell me to come with her. The truth is, I was in my pajamas and schedule day wounds me for reasons I won't share. I could never make that walk again. But I digress, I have to go on Tuesday instead. I think that'll be okay...

Also, they claimed to send me a packet in the mail to fill out, but I never got it. I should call the school but instead I asked my mom to do it... I'm a horrible, unmotivated person. I can't believe they'll even let me back into school.

I think I'm ODing on asthma medication. X_X I'm dizzy like whoah.

Do you know why I'm an animator? I hate painting, so I can't be Blotch. I hate doing comics, so I can't be Kitten-chan. I hate inking, I can't be Humengale. I hate coloring, I can't be Korone. I hate backgrounds, I can't be Dolphy. (those are all deviantart people, except for Blotch) I like to draw. I like to draw character's doing things. I like to draw a LOT. I don't get bored drawing the same thing over and over. I am an animator. I WANT THIS. >_>

I will work on Cartoon Network trash if I have to.

I need to get a driver's license so I can get to AR. (the community college I'm going to) My mom is going to teach me, and when I'm 18 I'm going to take the test so I don't need the pink slip from school. When I get back to school, I'm going to try to get a job, and get the work permit through the counselor.

I HATE MENIAL WORK ARGH. I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING, but not that.

Okay, um. I drew some stuff. This is some of the virus characters as pokemon characters. XD; If you know the character it totally works. (except for Sin, Sin makes a horrible Ash.)


A lot of people seem to love this one. It's like the... essence of Sin. (no, it's not a cologne.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ONG! the viruses as pokemon characters is too much! Love it!

8/15/2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And by the way, you are so cute!

8/15/2007 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home