Thursday, July 26, 2007

Art

Lately, about art... I've been able to feel this skill, dangling just out of my reach. I keep stretching out for it but I just barely fall short. I can see it, I can see what I would do with it, and what other people are doing with it, and I just WANT it so much... Why cant I reach it? Bleedingcrow's got it. MarsW has it in a different way.

I think it's a grasp of anatomy. The sort of knowing relationship that I have with the inside of my body, they have with the outside. Or maybe it's just a synchronization with everything, that lets them draw it as things are, and not have the logical part of their brains get in the way. The part that says arms are this long, walls are straight and eyes are oval.

I hope it's something that can be learned with time, because it's like a hole in myself to not have it.

I'm gonna go practice now instead of whining. C: And I drew this last night-

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

omg, I seriously love that drawing! But then, you knew I would!

7/27/2007 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home