Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ease over

Donno what the title's about, but don't you love the way the words roll? I spent the night at Sara's house the other day... I loathe sleeping at other people's houses. I like hanging out with my friends, but when it comes to sleeping, I want to be home. I can't wait until I'm old enough that I don't have to do that anymore. I get home and am magnetically pulled towards my computer. Sometimes I think my computer is just a projection of what's inside me. When I'm feeling or thinking something that I don't have on my hard-drive, I get edgy until I download something relevant or write poetry. The more clever of my friends can tell what's going on with me by digging through my folders. (which does NOT mean I recommend it.)

You know what's strange? When I'm sad, or even think I MIGHT be sad if I don't step carefully, I listen to Marilyn Manson, especially the Golden Age of Grotesque cd, really loudly. Something about the pitch just drowns whatever my problem is. Or, as it may be, my random bad moods. Random moodiness seems to be my problem today. I got that feeling, like I've just been talking to a therapist. They make me feel gross and sad... like all the weird things in my head really ARE problems and I need to be taking pills for them.

Ah, but I'm not as mopey as I sound. There's a prospect of food in the near future and Vodevil is blasting, so really it's all good. C:

This drawing is old but I finished the lineart the other day and I'm still REALLY proud of it. This is the finished version. (I don't want to color it...) It's the unicorn characters by Klar, Vi-Vi and Sasha that I used to draw all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home