Friday, July 27, 2007

Hostage Situation

That sounds serious, huh? Nope, this is a whole post dedicated to my new drawing. It's actually not very good, but I really like a few elements of it (the situation, the police, Hazz's face) and somehow I ended up really pleased with it... despite all the technical problems.


We've got you surrounded! Drop your weapons and put your hands up!


I don't think so, boys. I've got a hostage. I assume, as cells yourselves, that you know the principle of osmosis? What I have her is a syringe full of rapidly multiplying H2O molecules. When injected into a victim, it tips the balance of the water content, and it all diffuses right into the atmosphere. In short, boys... one hit of this and junior here shrivels like a California raisin.


That is so not biologically accurate, but it was a fun idea. XD I love villainy moments. The boy is actually just playing along, he and Hazz are friends. C:

YOU HAVE TO CLICK ON IT! The thumbnail makes it look even worse than it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I clicked on it and it is WONDERFUL! I love Hazz's face. Those double eyes are seriously trippy! I can only look at it for a second and then I have to look away. Weird, huh?

7/27/2007 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home