Sunday, May 20, 2007

WHO Pairings Voting Booth




Go vote But... Why is Jake/Micky even on here? Number three?! Any pairing with Jack should win out over this. Some of the other pairings are amusing, like the Tardis/anybody, but Jake/Micky is weird because it's WINNING.

Bah, ah. Man. I was on a livejournal community for Doctor Who, and it is a dark hour in the fandom. A lot of bickering, a lot of "blahblah his technobabble was wrong and blahblah blah cannot be organic blah." (because it's not a spoiler if you replace every other word with blah) And they were bashing on 42, which was an awesome episode I thought. At first I was like, "Oh no, another Satan Pit". It better, though, and every time I stopped being emotional I thought of that quote from he sneak preview.

"He's fire, and ice, and rage, he's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun."

And it made the episode a lot better, for some reason... like soy sauce, catchup, or ranch dressing.

But that fandom... it scared me... I got so frightened and went home to my mild-mannered Heroes fandom, specifically the Mylar board. The most contraversial thing that's ever happened there is my friend Selah, and I'm used to her. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home