Monday, July 23, 2007

Ringfinger

Ringfinger, promise carved in stone.
deeper than the sea.,
ringfinger, sever flesh and bone,
offer it to me.
NIN

I wanted to to do lyrics from The Only Time but it seemed highly inappropriate. Although I love the line "My moral standing is lying down". Oh, the joys of obscure wordplay. :3

Lately I feel like I would save my parents a lot of money if I just kicked the bucket. :/ I have the most expensive mouth/education needs in all of history. (you wont hear those two things paired togetehr very often) I might just go with Selah after I turn eighteen... since her plans to go to Florida were shot down, she plans on traveling with Finn until she wants to stay somewhere.

But I still want to be an animator, I'm just rude like that, so I probably will just mooch off my parents some more.

The problem with headphones is that I have it ALL THE WAY UP and the volume isn't even loud enough to be considered "loud". Why? Is it just my computer?

This pairing just wont stop being adorable. Lux was teaching Ach how to graffiti.... it was partially successful. >w<


I also posted a bunch of scraps on dA, but my scraps tends to be a cesspool of ten minute oekakis and badly drawn yaoi, so I wont link to it. XD; Randomly posting a scrap that I drew a couple weeks ago.

Tiny spirit in a gale
bloated like soggy cereal
god will come and wash away
our tattoos and all the cocaine

from K-hole, a new CocoRosie favorite of mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're calling that a "scrap"? Girl, you are just plain crazy. You need to stay home with your mama. That's all I got to say about that!

7/27/2007 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home