Monday, September 24, 2007

Ho hum, the average

Today we watched a war movie in English and I was unhappy cos I hate war movies. In Yearbook, Mrs. Claus yelled at me about not working even though I've done more in that class than Sara has, and I finished two layouts today. She was getting in a huff because I wasn't doing them on the computer, which don't know how to do and in any case, all the computers were being used. Well, anyways, Sara taught me how to make paper claws.

I wore one on the index finger of my left and felt very secretly nerdy and pleased. <3

Okay art now. I haven't been drawing much lately but these are the ones I'm pleased with. In order, there's Sin babysitting what some of the other virus's babies would look like, I request from a girl who wanted a pic of her and her gf, and the personification of a cleaning cell in Orbitz Gum.



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful artwork! Mrs. Clause is a nazi.

9/28/2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home