Friday, May 18, 2007

8 out of 10 cats...

...prefer Whiskas.

Actually, I'm talking about the British game show, 8 out of 10 cats. I found a few episodes of it here, and I can't get over how awesome it is.

Here's a picture of a dog.

I'm going to see Nikki tomorrow! Yay! Also, a new episode of Doctor Who will be coming out tomorrow and I'll have it downloaded by Sunday. And on MONDAY, the finale episode of this Heroes season is coming on! SJASDHSFKSDN :nerd battlecry: I hope it's a good one. C:

And, this is weird, but someone from this blog commented on my post the other day... and I went to the blog... and somehow the cause reached into my shallow teenage heart and I went around for a few days annoying my friends to death, talking about police violence in Khalistan and the sikh religion.

The thing that interests me most is their dedication to their religion- they have a fanaticism (no offense meant) that I thought was lost today. Today, religion is a topic that everyone tries to avoid, it's the only topic that's really taboo in today's society. And the idea of fighting for one's religion is... unthinkable. But apparently not completely, I guess it's just in the US that people have that attitude.

Anyways, I thought it was fascinating, but that's just me...

My shallowness prevails now, and I want to finish watching this episode of 8 out of 10 cats. XD

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mai said...

Yeah, I'm back. Your mention of Khalistan triggered a Google blog alert.

Teenage hearts are never shallow. Fickle perhaps, but always deep. You haven't had time yet to fill up all that depth with the garbage that will come.

Fanatic? Perhaps. Passionate? Definitely.

5/18/2007 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home