Monday, July 16, 2007

The future

Lately I've been thinking about college, but not in my usual frightened way. I actually WANT to go. I want to learn about animation and CGI and work on some of those mediocre 3d kids movies. Then I'll force my friends to watch them and force them to lie about how good they are. XD

I mean, I'd rather work on the kind of movies I love... like All Dogs go to Heaven, Osmosis Jones and Lion King... but if that kind of movie is destined to go the way of the dinosaurs, well, that's alright. CGI isn't as bad as I say it is. I don't like it even half as much as 2d animation, but I don't hate it. And I can see myself working on it.

Now for the fandom half of my entry (as these seem to be going lately, with an real like half and a fictional half) my mom bought Osmosis Jones and the soundtrack off ebay today for me! I'm so happy. <3


I am the agent I never was a part of you burn
I am corruption I never was a part of you burn
I am the angel I never was a part of you burn
Of your destruction I never was a part of you burn

I am subversion I never was a part of you burn
Secret desire I never was a part of you burn
I am your future I never was a part of you burn
Swallow down all that fire


Decided to add this, since it took a lot of time. C: Ah, to be young again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home