Sunday, July 15, 2007

MY FRIENDS ARE SO NICE TO ME

My friend Selah is in Florida to visit her father right now... and she's all, I miss you, lemme write something for you. And I'm um k. And then... and then....

SHE WROTE THIS.

I am so so spoiled by having a writer friend. She totally brought my baby Sin to life. When she made him be Puerto Rican, lol, I was like, orly? Cos I don't even know anything about Peurto Rico. But it so works.

I drew a picture today, that is no longer canon because whatever Selah says now, goes. I put total trust in her. But this is my previous thoughts on wot it would be like when Thrax and Sin met. I'm only posting cos I like the way Thrax looks in the first panel.

There is no place for this on the geek hierarchy, but even if it was, I don't think it could be lower than I already am. THAT. IS. SAD.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home