Friday, July 13, 2007

Nerding out

My parents and brothers are away fro the weekend, camping. Most teenagers would throw a party... drink, invite boys over, the works. Instead, I'm like, "YAY! I CAN NERD WITH MY DOOR OPEN!" So I tore through the Osmosis Jones fandom on a whim. It turned out to be one of those small but dedicated fandoms, focused mainly on Thrax (who is, btw, the coolest villain ever), and so full of crazy people that even I was repelled. I'm trying to download the movie now, cos I've only seen it once.

And this song is awesome, although it seems to have disappeared off the face of the world. And so's the video. C:

This is cool too. C: My niece drew it. She's so talented, sometimes I'm so proud of her. <3

I'm psyched for the season premier of Psych! Sorry, bad pun. It has Tim Curry in it. :O I still think the best thing he ever did was Toxic Love for the Ferngully movie, lol. Selah is in Florida so she saw it 2 hours ago, so I cant talk to he right now. She might spoil it. :x

I colored this comic I did of wolves fighting. C:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

2/01/2010 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

2/06/2010 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home